307. Don't be pedantic.
306. You'll be shocked by how clearly you see things after a long shower.
305. Your sister loves you and you love her.
304. Your phone is in your purse while you're driving.
No exceptions. No excuses. Texting is not an excuse for crashing.
“Life is hard. Afterall, it kills you.” —Katharine Hepburn
303. We strive for money, yet we yearn to live simply.
Cut out the middleman.
302. Once in every few decades, someone has a talent that blows you off your feet without ruining it with a horrible personality.
301. Leave the scolding to their mother.