Submitted by j3ssikas3lter. She’s correct in every way.
292. Take advantage of a spontaneous fella.
291. Shop like you're an heiress. Spend like you're an accountant.
290. Be dressed and ready when he rings your doorbell.
289. Never exclusively be around those you know at a wedding.
“I praise loudly. I blame softly.” —Catherine the Great
288. Never say, "I'm going to find myself," when what you really mean is, "I'm going to walk around for a while and see what sticks."
287. Don't wallow.
World hunger, deadly epidemics, mass genocide. You have it easy.
286. Don't kid yourself. People know when your smile isn't genuine.
285. Always say "yes" when a friend asks for a favor before they explain what the favor is.
284. If you wear a locket, make sure there's something inside.
283. Explore, expand, expound.
If something interests you, leave no stone unturned.
“It’s all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you’re properly trained.” —Elizabeth II
282. His mother is never wrong.
Can I say that again? NEVER wrong.
281. Being rude is very presumptive.
You’re essentially assuming you can do everything all on your own.
280. Sometimes you just have to smile and make nice.