232. Replace fear of the unknown with curiousity.
Submitted by cottonblog.
231. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
230. Let him decide what you should do that day.
He’ll definitely surprise you.
229. In a moment of hesitation, ask yourself,...
Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love...– Harper Lee
228. Never let your passport expire.
227. Be a regular at the farmers market.
226. Procrastination is the easiest way to give...
225. Have one confidante.
224. If you don't like something about yourself,...
223. That sexy tattoo at 18 won't be the same at...
Submitted by trailhiker.
222. Pop culture isn't fair.
221. You know you're with the right people when...
220. Always watch the original.
Submitted by maddisonneill