196. Don't meet your heroes.
195. The truth is life before death.
Worrisome Heart - Melody Gardot
194. Humility is like a breath of fresh air.
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your...– Lucille Ball
193. When in doubt, overdress.
192. Though it might go through periods of...
191. Whether you think you can or can't, you're...
190. Loyalty is an art form.
189. Make any place your study.
188. We plan and God laughs.
187. Going to bed early is the best way to start...
186. You aren't perfect. If somebody thinks you...
185. Leave the wildflowers alone.
They look better without your intervention.
Conventionality is not morality.– Charlotte Bronte