219. Photograph those you love.
“Yes! Live! Life’s a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!” —Auntie Mame - Written by Betty Comden
218. Live with a group of girls.
Only for as long as you can stand it.
217. Never buy glasses without a second opinion.
216. Never buy a dress you're only willing to wear once.
Exception: Wedding dress.
215. I reserve the right to be clinically insane.
“What has a man’s face to do with his character? Can a man of good character help having a disagreeable face?” —Ann Radcliffe
213. Don't neglect the porch swing.
212. Write your grandparents a letter.
211. The problem with being pretty and smart and funny is that one shouldn't be that lucky.
But luck is funny like that.
210. Overpay the babysitter.
209. Chin down. Eyes up.
208. At least the first time, wait for him to kiss you.
Submitted by Tegan