190. Loyalty is an art form.
189. Make any place your study.
188. We plan and God laughs.
187. Going to bed early is the best way to start the next day.
186. You aren't perfect. If somebody thinks you are, you need to get away from that person.
185. Leave the wildflowers alone.
They look better without your intervention.
“Conventionality is not morality.” —Charlotte Bronte
184. It takes one part skill and two parts confidence to do anything.
183. Courage and loyalty are virtues the world seems to have forgotten.
“Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.” —J.K. Rowling
182. Good or bad, a man would like to know how you really feel about him.
181. Respect the Holy Trinity: Barbra, Elton, & Dolly.
180. Sit out on the porch.
179. There are some people in this world who do not appreciate originality. Do not be one of those people.