174. If you're going to fall for a line, please let it be wittier than "You are woman, I am man. Let's kiss."
173. Lay in bed five minutes longer than you should.
Who’s it gonna hurt?
171. Observation is the best way to know someone.
“I’d much rather have sat there and just been a fly on the wall, instead of having to smile at people. I’d rather have been a waitress. Just gone round and stared at people.” —Jennifer Saunders
170. Never be without a pet.
169. When a woman starts talking about her single son, just smile and nod.
168. Show off your books.
167. Invest in a good flat iron.
166. Working girls get things done.
“There’s nothing a good pie can’t fix.” —Marie Anne Grace
165. Find the medium between Fanny Price and Mary Crawford.
164. Nothing works better than befriending his wife.
“Expensive clothes are a waste of money.” —Meryl Streep, again