161. Location, location, location.
“Without Faith, life is meaningless. Without Hope, life is disastrous. Without Love, life is not life at all.” —
160. Don't trust a person who doesn't like dogs.
159. Smile at yourself in the mirror.
158. Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
157. You can't straddle anything until you're 25.
“I’m very fucking grateful to be alive. I have so many friends who are sick or gone, and I’m here. Are you kidding? No complaints!” —Meryl Streep
156. Contrary to popular belief, nothing in this world just happens. You have to make it happen.
155. Belt it.
154. Take your little sister out to lunch.
It’s the little things that she’ll remember.