Make use of it.
At the very least, don’t be part of it.
1. Light a fire - bon fire, a log or two in the hearth, light a candle at the very least.
2. Eskimo kiss.
3. Watch the Macy’s parade.
4. All spare change goes to whoever’s ringing the bell.
5. Hold hands tighter than usual.
6. Don’t rant about consumerism. We’re all very much aware.
8. Go to bed early, wake up late.
9. Be more patient.
10. Give more than you ever would.
11. Eat more than you ever would.
12. Enjoy the fact that the darkest and coldest time of year is the brightest and warmest.
Especially around this time of year.
Submitted by Anthony
It will feel like an insult, but it’s what you need to hear.