246. If you order a drink and it comes with a cherry, you ordered the wrong drink.
245. Monogram in moderation. Otherwise, you may appear paranoid.
Submitted by Mary Kate
244. When you can't decide, flip a coin.
Not because the coin will choose for you, but because, in that split second, you’ll know what side you want it to fall on.
“You waste so much of your life being nervous. It’s sad, really.” —MCC
243. To say "history is boring" is to say "life is boring".
242. Find a mentor.
241. Do yourself a favor, don't wear hats.