72. Don't be too afraid to ride the biggest roller...
But being scared is half the fun.
71. Pigtails are cute...to an extent.
70. Know how to use there, their, and they're,...
Grammar speaks louder than words.
69. Confidence is key, but arrogance is...
68. There's no such thing as "I can't".
67. Self pity only annoys others.
66. Don't be vulgar. It's a sign of a simple mind.
65. Remember strengths. Forgive flaws.
64. Those who voice their opinions first are...
63. Buy from the local book store.
62. Never pick up a penny that's tails up.
61. Flirting with the bartender may get you a free...
60. Romantic comedies are to be watched sparingly.
59. Learn the rules to baseball and football.
58. Learn from example. Lead by example.
57. The theatre is a marvelous place.
On stage or off.