90. Smoking fell out of style for a reason.
89. Playing cards is much more about the company, than the game.
88. White sunglasses in the summer.
87. Don't throw yourself into a fad.
Classic is the way to go.
86. Flip flops have a limited appropriateness range.
85. You're of southern origins, so chips and salsa will be acceptable when you're in a pinch.
84. Grow your own vegetables.
“A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” —Jane Austen
83. Be cautious of jumping the gun.
82. Wander along the streets.
81. No popping joints!
80. Even if you disagree with someone, you still need to respect them.
79. Until you are a doctor, never answer your phone, texts, or emails at the table.
78. Grace is more than a quality.