56. Keep in touch with old friends.
Nobody knows where any of you will end up.
55. Find something that makes you laugh till you...
At least once a week.
54. There is absolutely no reason to ever wear...
Do you feel like hunting? Are you fighting in the Viet Cong?
53. Drama is tacky, and makes everyone look bad.
52. Thank a man who holds a door open for you.
A smile goes a long way.
51. "A lot" is two words. Not one.
50. Take ballet.
There’s no better way to get perfect poise.
49. Good books never go out of style.
48. Always respect the passions of somebody else.
47. From time to time, don't be afraid to let...
46. Be flexible.
Go with the flow and touch your toes.
45. Be subtle. But not apathetic.
44. Enjoy the quiet moments.
43. When in doubt, wear heels.
42. Laughter is the best medicine.
41. Admit when you're wrong. Apologize with grace.
40. Don't join a sorority that throws luaus.
You’ll thank me.
39. Beauty has absolutely nothing to do with...
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only...– Audrey Hepburn
38. Lefty loosey, righty tighty.
That’s all you need to know.
37. "If, someone shows you who they are, Believe...
36. Don't use a nail salon that smells like a nail...
35. It's fine to feel regret. But get past it.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter...– Dr. Seuss
34. Know First Aid.
33. Tip more than generously.
Waiting tables is one of the hardest jobs there is.
32. Feed the birds.
31. Learn how to play three songs on the piano.
Nobody will ever ask to hear more than that.
30. Either learn how to change your oil, or marry...
29. Don't do your makeup while driving.
28. Write. And by that I mean, cursive.
It’s appropriate where print isn’t.
27. Always carry pen and paper in your purse.
Nothing is tackier than writting on your hand.
26. Audrey Hepburn is to be considered royalty.
25. Worship Katharine Hepburn.
She paved the way for you.
24. If you must correct someone, be discreet.
Nobody likes a know-it-all.
Too caustic? To hell with the costs, we’ll make the picture anyway.– Samuel Goldwyn
23. Don't be caustic without indisputible cause.
22. Don't fight. Don't even think about fighting.