127. True love never fades.
126. Being the wallflower is not as cool as you may think.
125. The perfect man is not perfect.
124. Keep your fire bright.
123. No pain, no gain.
“My father taught me how to deal with overly male men. Don’t react. Just say yes. Then don’t pay any attention.” —Katharine Hepburn
122. Be direct, but be sensitive.
121. Thank your teacher.
They keep you from becoming dull.
120. In whatever you do, strive to leave an impression.
119. Know a song that means something.
118. Friends will come and go, but those in your family are the only ones who can consistently put up with you.
117. A whole other world exists before noon.
116. Never, under any circumstances, bring up a past boyfriend.