96. Find the place to be.
95. Hum in the afternoon.
94. Nobody deserves to struggle alone.
93. With the right cause, one person can bring the world together.
92. Find a part-time job that suits you.
91. On time is five minutes early.
But never be on time for a party.
90. Smoking fell out of style for a reason.
89. Playing cards is much more about the company, than the game.
88. White sunglasses in the summer.
87. Don't throw yourself into a fad.
Classic is the way to go.
86. Flip flops have a limited appropriateness range.
85. You're of southern origins, so chips and salsa will be acceptable when you're in a pinch.
84. Grow your own vegetables.