111. Swing high. Swing hard.
110. Never go to bed angry.
If you can’t resolve it, be prepared to stay up all night.
“No one can be really esteemed accomplished who does not greatly surpass what is usually met with.” —Jane Austen
109. Never trust hosiery. There's always going to be a run.
108. Travel with friends.
107. If I see you texting while somebody is talking to you, I'm going to snatch the phone out of your hands and throw it at you.
That will be one of my few threats.
106. Don't be too nervous to talk to a boy.
105. Never leave the house without a hair band.
That’s just plain practical.
“I know I am right for Scarlett. I can convince Mr. Selznick.” —Vivien Leigh
104. If you feel in it your veins, then you can't be wrong.
103. Do the silly traditions, for the sake of doing them.
It’ll be more fun than you know.
102. Loan out books with the expectation of never getting them back.
101. Nothing's more refreshing than a jaunt.
100. Know the difference between being yourself, and being overwhelming.
“I keep my own personality in a cupboard under the stairs at home so that no one else can see it or nick it.” —Dawn French
99. Drop me a postcard.